Friday, August 14, 2009

Do you like free books?

Because Princess Bookie has got an awesome one going on her blog right now. I just had to support this contest since:

a.) I like free books

b.) I like helping out other bloggers.

It looks like Princess Bookie has gotten a lot of new followers from this contest, including me, and I'd say she deserves them. Take a moment to read her reviews. She's read and reviewed a lot of paranormal novels I've never even heard of, and is obviously well-read in the YA and romance genres. Maybe you'll win a ginormous box of books.

In other contest news, simply come up with your best chicken joke, and Janice Hardy might send you an autographed ARC of her debut novel, The Shifter. This book sounds right up my alley. I like a good not-too-distant-future-society just as much as the next gal, and The Shifter looks like it will be just that!

Good luck!

4 comments:

Abby Annis said...

Thanks for the links! Great contests!

Susan R. Mills said...

I love free books! Thanks for the links.

XiXi said...

I haven't been here in a while! I like your background. It's all...mysterious. :-)

I've been hearing a lot about The Shifter in the blogosphere. Perhaps, I shall check it out.

Tere Kirkland said...

Yes, I'm excited about the chicken jokes, lol. And thanks, Icy, but I may change it since it doesn't show up in Firefox on my Mac at work, just the background color I selected. Hmmm....

But seriously, check out the Shifter.