Thursday, November 19, 2009

NaNoRevisMo-ing my brains out...


No time for a real post today. Squeezing in some revisions whenever I have time, like my lunch-break. I can eat in December. ;)

Thanks to the amazing Wendy Sparrow, I've already received some awesome feedback on my first three chapters. Her fresh perspective has really helped me to nail down some of the reasons the story isn't working, so thanks again, Wendy! Everyone should check out her blog, Where Ladybugs Roar.

Hope everyone else is doing well on their WriMo-ing and RevisMo-ing. There's still a third of November left, folks! Keep up the good work!

6 comments:

Wendy Sparrow said...

Thanks for the shout out, Tere. I was scrolling down my reading list and saw my painting's picture. It threw me off for a second because I couldn't figure out how I managed to be following myself. (It sounds even more ludicrous when I say it like that.) Anyway, yeah...I'm glad you were okay with my comments.

Belle said...

I got off to a great start but now find myself a day's word count behind :) But I'm still hopeful!!

lisa and laura said...

Hoorah for feedback! It's amazing how much a fresh perspective can help!

Anissa said...

Wendy's like this super speedy Revismo-ing machine! Go Wendy! Glad to hear the fresh perspective helped.

Feel free to send something my way when you're ready. If you want to wait and incorporate changes based on Wendy's feedback, that's cool too.

Revismo on!

Tere Kirkland said...

Wendy, don't worry, I get it completely, I would have done the same exact thing!
And I really appreciate the comments. Things are looking good!

Belle, you can do it! I know it! Thanks for dropping by!

LiLa, I absolutely need readers in the revision stages of my writing or else I can't tell the difference between what's good and what sucks. ;)

Anissa, who knew Wendy was so awesome? You did, I guess. If you don't mind waiting til tomorrow for my first three, that would be insanely awesome.

Y'all are amazing!

Abby Annis said...

Yea! I'm glad you're getting it figured out. :)