Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Liar Society Winner!

Hey, y'all! Sorry if you were waiting for this post yesterday, but I hurt my knee on Sunday and was out of commission most of the day yesterday. Would you believe it was a bocce ball injury? More like a "my yard has a lot of holes in it and isn't a good place to play bocce ball" injury. Anywho, no one cares about that (I am feeling much better, thanks, no one. ;D), so on to the main event!

And the winner of the signed copy of The Liar Society, with additional swag, is:

The Lovely Getaway!

Diana, I will try to email you before the end of the day, but if you see this, please get back to me with your mailing address!

Congratulations!

13 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations to the winner!

I have this on my list, but I still haven't bought it yet. Next time I'm on a book-buying spree, I've got to buy The Liar Society!

Ana LucĂ­a said...

awww :'(

Shannon Messenger said...

Aww--I'm so sorry about your knee. I hope it really is better, because knee injuries are SO painful. A few years ago I took mine out for almost a month. It was not cool

Also *waves* Sorry I haven't been around in forever. Miss you! :)

Krispy said...

Congrats to the winner!

I finally finished writing my section, so my sister stopped holding the book hostage, which means I get to read it! Yay! Haha.

Sorry to hear about your knee, but I'm glad you're feeling better! Must have been an intense game?

Jewelz said...

I am so jealous! Oh well, congrats to the winner.

Abby Annis said...

Hooray for the winner! Bummer for me. ;)

Glad your knee's feeling better!

Plamena Schmidt said...

Hope you feel better!

Brigitte said...

congrats to the winner!
glad you're recovering fast, too~

Angela Ackerman said...

Aw bummer sorry I missed this one. But Congrats to the winner!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Unknown said...

I'm just glad to hear that it was a bocce ball injury and not lawn darts. Those dang lawn darts can kill and maim!

Feel better and take good care of that aquatic turtle!

Diana said...

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your knee. I hope you really are feeling better :)

On another tone; Woo whoo! Thanks s much for hosting this giveaway! I will be emailing you shortly!

Diana

Sarah Allen said...

Congrats to Diana! Sorry about your knee, hope you feel better soon.

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Chris Phillips said...

congrats to the winner.