There's just too much going on with work, my husband is trying to start up a new business, and I've got all this great feedback from yesterday's Beta Club crits to rework the opening of Strings. (That meant the world to me to be able to get that sort of honest feedback. Roni, you rule!)
So, here goes!
All I have to do is finish each sentence and then tag three bloggers.
- I like peppermint ice cream. Mmm. (I'm hungry, so I have a feeling a lot of this will wind up being food.)
- I like looking at art, which is the best part of my job.
- I like walking on beautiful sunny days like the one we're having today!
- I like feeling like I'm leaving behind a legacy with the documentation I've done for nearly the past five years since Katrina.
- I like Lent for all the awesome seafood options. Catfish plate, here I come!
- I like Saturdays when I have the day to myself to type. Which won't be tomorrow :(
- I like my new key-shaped earrings. They rock.
- I like blogging, so I'll miss it for the next week.
- I like awesome feedback on my novels--THANKS, Y'ALL!!
- I like knowing the fastest way to get somewhere.
- I like that my phone has GPS. (Maybe it's not really GPS, but it knows where I am when I'm lost and can tell me how to get back home.
- I like festival season!
- I love my husband. A cop-out answer, but it's the truth!
- Today was a little shaky st the start, my scooter stalled on me and I had some other problems, but I feel like the afternoon is shaping up to be far better. Too bad I have to come back here tomorrow. Yuck!
- I hate traffic caused by driver stupidity. Grrr.
- I hate improperly cleaned shellfish. Gross!
- I hate getting my teeth cleaned. In fact, I hate everything related to the dentist and dentistry.
- I hate having to leave my bed in the morning. Maybe someday I can work from bed... In my dreams! ;)
- I hate having to tell people they're doing something wrong.
- I hate when people at work don't put their dishes in the dishwasher. I mean, come on, people, are you expecting maintenance to do that for you? Just put it in the freaking dishwasher. It's not that difficult!
- I hate watching Lost right now. Can we dispense with the flash sideways bullcrap and check in on Sawyer? He's been missing for two whole episodes, y'all! I'm about to form a search party. Where's my flashlight and Dharma Initiative granola bars?
- I hate thoughtless people.
- I (secretly) like What Not To Wear. But my husband hates it and made me promise I don't watch it. But I still do. Shh...
- I love spring weather!
Who to tag? How about:
See ya on the flip side!